Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Tweet Obama

Hey all,

I wanted to invite you to my "I Tweet Obama" Twitter event on Saturday, September 1, 2012, approximately 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. I'll be attending the rally at Living History Farms in Des Moines (dang, just down the street from home!) with my good buddy, Julie West. I'm still figuring out the hashtag to go with, so stay tuned. (Suggestions welcome.)

Follow me on Twitter: @terrimorkspeirs

Not in the Twitter world? No worries, if you take a look to the right of this blog screen you'll see that my twitter feeds into my blog. (I'm a nerd.) And I'll hook it into my Facebook too.

So we are off!

Obama skeptics, fact check me.

Obama supporters, retweet me.

Twitter masters, critique me.

Americans, join me.

In celebrating this awesome thing we call democracy.

Cheers!

T

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri,

    I had a chance to briefly read through your site and thought it was wonderful. I hope the Obama Rally that you attended in Iowa went great. I am hoping to make it to his rally this Saturday at St. Petersburg College, which is very close to my house. I am still feeling great after the amazing speech that Mrs. Obama gave last night.

    On a completely different not, our organization, Mesothelioma Center, has recently interviewed mesothelioma cancer survivors and published their stories of survival on our site: asbestos.com/mesothelioma/wall-of-hope.php. Their stories provided me with a lot of perspective on what it must be like to be battling this disease. Maybe you can find them rewarding as well.

    I was hoping you could help us spread mesothelioma cancer awareness by adding our Wall of Hope Badge to your site. Let’s work together to spread as much cancer awareness as we can!

    Best Regards,
    Mike Postorino
    Mesothelioma Center

    ReplyDelete