Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Desperately Seeking Something

Good news: I found my drivers license.

Other news: I am truly hating this school transition thingie. Is it really necessary for me to re-live my junior high nightmares? Just a couple weeks ago my daughter was in elementary school. But since I can't broadcast every little privacy of my children, that's about all I can say.

For those of you who pray, can you please pray for my kids, and pray for the magic parent potion to arrive.

Laters, gators. T

1 comment:

  1. Terri -- it is great to read your writing again. I was really missing it. I am so glad you've gotten moved in -- the church sounds fanastic. We can certainly feel the new school angst here. While all is well, transitions are always hard. Tell Amanda to email Isabel if she ever needs a peer's ear (or is it eyes if it is email?!) Lisa

    ReplyDelete